Junkyard

My everyday tidbits...

What a wonderful world!

Louis Armstrong sang a truly beautiful song - What a wonderful world. The beauty of the song lies in it's lyrics as well as the way it has been sung. A true masterpiece, it makes you feel good and happy :).

The video of the song is available at the end of the post. Parts of the video belong to the movie - Good Morning Vietnam.

If you wish to sing along the lyrics goes as follow -


I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and you
And I think to myself....what a wonderful world.


I see skies of blue.....n clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.


I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....n I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home